Hufflepuff Common Room

Welcome Lions, Snakes, and Eagles!

Askeron Kyle

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Lysandra

Glad you like muffins, we have got all kinds of them!

Blueberry, pineapple, raisin and (shuush) cherry). 

Pull up a beanbag and visit a while!

:)

Later on, wander around the Sett. We've stuff to do in here, with Wonders of the World, stuff in the Fireplace (check out what Harry just posted -- The Musical Wizards!), and the Games Tent, Graphics Club and other places.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Maya Chocolate and I'm trying to find my way around the castle today. I'm glad I finally got here, it took awhile to find, and some time before anyone came to let me in. 

Well, I better be going, I don't want to be late for supper and I'll probably get lost on the way there. Oh, you'll help me find the way? I guess I could stay awhile then, it really is so cosy here. *gasp* are those blueberry muffins, my favorite!

• Like 1

Hi Maya

Glad you made it here!  Yes, those are blueberry muffins, please help yourself!  Also, there is hot cocoa and coffee and tea (different kinds of tea) to have, too, if you want.

Yes, it's cozy by the fire.    It's a good place to settle down and read :reading:   a good book. 

Stay as long as you wish.   :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there, my name is Annabelle Krum, and I'm a first year Hufflepuff!

Being a Hufflepuff made me quite sad, at first. I used to be teased before I was even into Harry Potter by my friends who were really into the series because I just "gave off Hufflepuff vibes". But as I've started to adjust, I've discovered I really don't mind the House. I quite like animals and being regarded as hardworking, I think that's truly who I am.

I'd love to make new friends! I'm really into musicals, video games, programming, and all kinds of random things. My partner is a musician, so I also have a bit too much knowledge in classical music.

I can't wait to spend more time here and get to know everyone!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi Daria!

Welcome to the Sett.  Yes, it's cozy here.  Feel free to pull up a beanbag by the fireplace and get some hot chocolate (not in that order ...) and sit a spell.  :)

We've lots going on, if you want to stay a bit longer. We've O' Tannenbaum and Wonders of the World and Musical Wizards and the Games Tent (DoHGaS) and Eve's corner and, oh, all kinds of stuff! New stuff will be posted soon. Be sure to follow the topics and forums.

Again, welcome.

ps - I just read this -- you have a dog friend.   How lovely.    :wub: