Hufflepuff Common Room

Welcome Lions, Snakes, and Eagles!

Askeron Kyle

Welcome to HOL Hogwarts and to Hufflepuff, Ereshkigal!

I'm glad you are loving being here.  :)    Professor Will Lestrange, your Head of House, is quite a fine person, as are the Prefects and, in fact, people of Slytherin.  I think you fit in quite well.

Pull up a bean-bag, if you like, and sit by the fire. It's coming on Fall, here, and sometimes we have quite the cold snap.  There's hot cocoa and other drinks over on the side table and lots of munchies on the table next to that.

Check out the The Fireplace -- with Musical Wizards and Eve's Corner activities and Creative Club, which also has things to do for fun and to earn Diamonds. Go to Department of Huffle Games and Sports, there are puzzles and challenges in there, too, for entertainment and the chance to earn some more Diamonds!

• Like 1

Hello all!

My name is Dallas - but everyone calls me Dally! I'm a first year Ravenclaw and I've been at HOL for just a couple days now, but I'm already having a great time exploring everything! With classes in full swing, it's been great working on assignments and learning new things (maybe that's the Ravenclaw in me), and finally getting a chance to visit all the common rooms has been wonderful so far! I'm very excited to get into all the fun activities here in The Sett!

• Like 2

Hi Dallas (Dally)!

You just sent me a solution to a puzzle.  :cheer: 

Hey, Orion's Belt -- the picture on your avatar! That's great. :D I saw it mentioned in a movie, Men in Black ("the Galaxy is on Orion's Belt").

Welcome to the Sett and to Hufflepuff.  I hope you enjoy it here.

Pull up a beanbag .... have some hot cocoa (or coffee :coffee: ) and relax a spell in front of the fireplace, if you wish.

:)  

• Like 1

Hello, Everyone!

I am William Ezra Huxley from Slytherin, and I am in my first year. One day, I read about the founder of Hogwarts, one of them is Helga, right? The founder of Hufflepuff House. My Aunt's name is Helga, like the founder. I know it's not meant something, but I just want you to know about it. It's nice to see you all :)

Thank you.

• Like 2

Hello everyone

Just wanted to pop in, warm up around the Fireplace for a bit, as it is getting a bit chilly out there, which I don't mind. I love the Winter season, it's my favorite. But I'm getting ahead of myself for a but, my name is Amethyst Silvermane and I am a First-Year Gryffindor, I am looking forward to getting to know you all as the year progresses 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Anne-Marie, Bella and Scarlett.

Welcome, each and every one of you, to the Sett. I hope  you all find your way around okay and enjoy your time here. Two of you are Badgers -- be sure to check out the Information Desk, found here, where a bunch of stuff all about the Sett, as well as about HOL Hogwarts, can be found.  (Anne-Marie, I'm pretty sure that your House will also have a welcome and/or orientation program for you!)

Again, welcome!   :)   

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!  Katie Ring here, first-year Hufflepuff!  I'm enjoying my time here and the classes that I'm taking.  I enjoy listening to music and writing in my free time.  Since it's the holiday season, I've been baking more.  It's a fun time, but I enjoy eating the treats a little more. 

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, I am Hannah.
I'm a first-year Slytherin and have just joined HOL.
I have been a fan of Harry Potter for over 20 years! I'm currently on holiday from work so stumbled across HOL and now I can live out my dream of attending Hogwarts :)
Patronus: Buzzard
Wand: Cedar wood with a unicorn core 10" and unbending flexibility
Ilvermorny House: Thunderbird
  • Like 1