Hufflepuff Common Room

Welcome Lions, Snakes, and Eagles!

Askeron Kyle

Hi Sorcha and Maverick!

Sorcha, I love the Gaelic. Is your name from that?  (I just double-checked with a Google search. I found this:  Sorcha is means "bright" or "shining." It has deep Gaelic roots and is derived from the Old Irish word soirche or sorchae, meaning "brightness."

Maverick ... yes, I just watched (for the umpteenth time) Top Gun: Maverick. Does your name have anything to do with that movie?  :D  

Anyway, to both of you, welcome to Hufflepuff and the Sett!  We've lots of things to do in here, if you so wish.  Explore!  :reading: 

Watch out for Parker ..... :o  

• Like 1

Hi Reign and Rosalina

Welcome to the Sett!  There is lots to do here, if you wish.

Go check out what mischief Professor Fudge is coming up with in the Kitchen!

Or, if you are not in the mood for food, try out the Wonders of the World or the Department of Huffle Games and Sports or the Creative Challenges of the Wizarding Jigsaws!

• Like 2

Hello everyone! Thought I might come here and say hello to the Hufflepuffs eheh

I'm Alexandra Rosier, a first year slytherin and a new entry in HOL :3

I'm also a chaotic person and sometimes i can be pretty random, I might start talking about stuff i learned from internet or irl people... Mostly random facts about animals and historical events (since I'm a history lover to the core ahaha)

I hope I'll be able to make some friends outside my own housemates, I promise I don't bite eheh

Hope you all are having a really good day ^^

• Like 2

Hello!
My name is Byn and I'm a fellow Hufflepuff. I love to see everyone getting cozy around here and enjoying sweets, it really feels like one big happy community!

Anyways, in terms of hobbies I really enjoy reading, writing, drawing and playing D&D! I also love to bake sugar cookies, of which I have brought plenty of for everyone to enjoy! They are in various sizes and shapes, namely ghosts, bats, cats and witches hats. Please take whatever speaks to you :)

• Like 2

Hi Byn and Mabel!

A badger and a lion, one to fix up their abode and another to visit.

Both of you - welcome to the Sett!

We've just finished up a great big Kitchen activity, but more will be coming along because soon it is

HUFFLEWEEN    !    :o

In the meantime, grab a beanbag and something to drink :coffee:   and maybe something to munch on?

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...