Hufflepuff Common Room

Have questions? Post them here!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black said:

There are hosting sites listed above -- Photobucket, Tinypic and Postimage.

A reference to how to make a screen capture of browser and post them is in here - How to Make a Screen Capture of Browser

Where are the 'problem' pictures, Pezzie? 

When I clicked on the September Coloring page, images that might be not HOL Safe appeared. I know it wasn't bad. But it's a concern. like what if other images appear other than health or girls in a backseat - clothed yes. Can I screenshot what I saw and privately share with you?

5 minutes ago, Pezzie Wolfe said:

When I clicked on the September Coloring page, images that might be not HOL Safe appeared. I know it wasn't bad. But it's a concern. like what if other images appear other than health or girls in a backseat - clothed yes. Can I screenshot what I saw and privately share with you?

Yes, would be awesome. Thank you

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Hi @Frankie Kirtz!

Let me answer some of your questions :D

1. Nope. It would not be fair to others so nope. 

2. There are a few apps where you can put together more than 800 pieces but from what I know, jigsaw planet is the safest website with jigsaws!

3. Yup! As it says in the introduction, it was originally only about real life jigsaw but because some people don't have RL jigsaw, they can also do the online version. Make sure that with RL jigsaw you include how many pieces are there. 

• Like 2