Hufflepuff Common Room

Now Playing at The Mystery Machine

Prof. Sirius Fudge

In road trips, especially in our road trips involving ghosts, music is a must! Something to boost the morale, to sway our heads to, to sing aloud together with the group, or to appreciate the passing time, music is a reliable thing. This thread is the music played at The Mystery Machine all throughout our tour. 

Some rules:

1) One should have one reply after their post before they can post again. If you are Person A, you need to wait for Person B's reply before you can post again. We would want to share the person in charge of the music. However, one can post consecutively if there is no reply to their post after 24 hours.

2) HOL rules apply when posting. Keep the discussion G-rated. Be respectful and be mindful of others.

3) No music from 12 midnight to 6 in the morning. Though we may be outside looking for ghosts at those times. :coffee:

4) Lower the volume if majority of the people are asleep.

Regarding diamonds, you can earn 5 diamonds per post up to a maximum of 30 diamonds throughout the tour. You can still post after, but you cannot earn more than the maximum diamonds for this one.

A suggested template of a post is below.

Context

Now Playing: Title by Artist

Any outro (optional)

I will start.

The Mystery Machine is starting its journey towards the first city, I think it is somewhere in Florida. To set the mood for some ghost busting, I set the music to the following song.

Now Playing: Ghostbusters by Walk the Moon

Now, it looks like the whole gang is ready. Hopefully. :bowarrow:

Salt, Check. Flashlight, Check. Long stick for protection and guidance if flashlight goes out, Also check. Getting in the Supernatural Winchester fighting mood... Check!

Now Playing: Carry on wayward son by Kansas.

I don't like clowns and will smack one in the face if it comes near me. :poke: Anyone else also sensitive to ghost energy?  :ph34r:

• Like 3