Hufflepuff Common Room

Extra, Extra

The road trip is over, we made it back in time for Halloween! I don't know about you, but it's nice to get out of the car and relax in my own room.  I hope everyone had a good time ghost hunting down the East Coast. It's time to look through our recordings and photos to see if we "caught" anything that we didn't;t see with our own eyes and ears.

BUT, my fellow ghost hunters did lots of research for our trip and I would like to present to you some of the puzzles we did not use on our trip.

Take your pick, there are jigsaw puzzles and  mazes. Do one, or do more, it's up to you.

One -   Spooky New Orleans

Castillo de San Marcos, St. Augustine FL

(105 pieces)

LINK to Jigsaw Option 3 - 17Hundred90

Poogan's Porch -Location 1

South Carolina

Stede and Treasure

Gettysburg Sunset

(108 pieces)

Solve the jigsaw puzzles and save the image output to a photo hosting site and post the image here in this thread below not later than  November 2nd, 11:59 pm HOL time. Make sure to include the number of puzzle pieces as well as your solving time. Also, the resulting image must not exceed 600 x 600 pixels. If you complete it in time, you can earn 25 diamonds.

Solve the maze and send the solution to Prof. Felicia Hartwick by November 2nd, 11:59pm HOL time, to earn 25 diamonds.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...