Hufflepuff Common Room

Huffleween 2023: Haunted Cities

Prof. Sirius Fudge

"Where is everyone? Am I too early?" Sirius muttered in his breath as he looked at the magical thing at his front.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-mqYKnC4VjgnyOwhQJC9

For all he knows, there would be a magical road trip among cities in the United States, haunted cities in fact, and look or hunt for ghosts (Parker and hundreds of Hogwarts ghosts is not enough for these adventurous people), or something along that line. For sure, he is excited. Let us wait and see. *still wonders how the journey will take - magically, of course*

• Like 6

You're right on time. I've been making sure all out ghost hunting equipment are all set to go! Seems like everything is working, but you know those ghosts... they do like to drain the batteries on things.

So everyone, Huffleween begins!

As most everyone knows, October and Halloween is my favorite time of year. Each year I go on as many ghost tours as I can in my area. This year, Huffleween will be bringing YOU to some cities I have visited and some I hope to get to soon.

So hope on board the Mystery Machine and lets head out to a city in Florida that is well known for many things that go bump in the night.

• Like 5