Hufflepuff Common Room

Welcome Lions, Snakes, and Eagles!

Askeron Kyle

Hi Mathilde

Welcome to the Sett! Yes, there are lots of things to do in here -- enjoy whatever suits your fancy!

What lovely dogs you have!  Thank you for telling us of them. :)    Kelly the Irish Setter and Murie the Kelpie both enriched my life (and me hopefully theirs).

Again, welcome to the Sett.  Have a muffin!  :coffee:  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hellooooo People,

My name is Lou Dawson! Im a first year I joined a couple of days ago and so far I love ever minute besides the frustration trying to get into the common rooms haha! Im a Gryffindor! I love the color brown don't judge me its my favorite color. OL” this morning. My favorite creature is the Phoenix. It's a lovely angelic creature. I Love is colors, gold with a golden beak and talons. It has extraordinary black eyes and a tail as long as a peacock’s. I can go on and on about how much I love Phoenixes but I don't want to be bored so I will stop there.  I hope to see you guys around the castle!!! 

• Like 1

Hi Elise!

Welcome to HOL Hogwarts and welcome to the Sett!

Yes, there's lots of stuff to do here and lovely glittering Diamonds to acquire ... :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  

In addition to that, though, we have a great fireplace and bunches of beanbags and lots of food (did I mention we are by the kitchen?) and the people here are rather nifty.

Pull up a beanbag, get some coffee (or hot cocoa) :coffee:   and relax. 

:)

Hi I'm Luna Lemongrass and I'm a Gryffindor.  Thank you for allowing me into your beautiful common room :)  I have a badger tattooed on my leg as i love them :)  He is along side other forest creatures in my full leg sleeve :)  I am looking forward to having a good look around and maybe in future join in on a few events or games :)

• Like 1

Hi Luna! Wow. You have a badger tattoo and other forest people (in a full leg sleeve ... wow)!?  That's awesome! Is it black and white or is there colour in there too?

Welcome to the Sett! I got distracted ... heh.  Yes, please look around and see if there is anything that you want to do -- we're always coming up with nifty stuff to do. Wonders of the World (Grand Canyon is this month) or our Musical Wizards or Eve's Corner in The Fireplace. You can also check out the Games Tent or the Creative Club with coloring and/or Jigsaws. There's bunches of stuff to do to have fun (and earn lovely Diamonds :diamond:).   

Pull up a bean bag!  Enjoy the fire ...     :badger:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Xalvadora

Hey, welcome to the Sett!

Pull up a beanbag and stay as long as you like.  When you get back to the Dungeons, be sure to check out the 'Merlin' activity. With your name, you might really like it! (You've bunches of other stuff to do there, too, in the Dungeons. I just thought of that because of your name. :D )

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I just found this page so im just gonna say a few things

I'm Ailee Aria from Hufflepuff (Badger cub:badger:) and I started on 5th of Jan 2022. I am ABSOLUTELY in love with Percy Jackson, the Harry Potter series and Cedric Diggory (Simp)  I enjoy singing (I can sing the harry potter in 99 seconds song which is quite hard to sing) reading (bookworm ) and gaming. I've been a Harry Potter Fan since i was 8, so I've known harry potter for over 9 years! I get bored quite easily so don't be afraid to send me a text :) 

*takes muffins and butterbeer* Yum! *burps* :blush: Sorry!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Elyse!

Welcome to the Sett indeed. My welcome's a bit late, so please accept the muffins and butterbeer in exchange.

I'm happy to help you find your way around the Sett and/or HOL. And if neither of us know where to go, at least we'll get lost together. :)

I know the question was not directed at me Prof. Tarma, but I just saw FB3 movie, and oh my lord, I love Newt more with each movie.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.  I introduced myself months ago in Hufflepuff, but i thought i might introduce myself to the other 3 houses too.  

My name is Skylar Peyton.  I am a first year Hufflepuff student.  You can usually find me around the HOL halls or in the Hufflepuff Common Room.  I also like to peek into the other common rooms sometimes to see what activities are going on there.  I do like joining good activities.  I can't believe my first year of HOL is ending already, i can't wait until next school year.  I like to make friends and i can't wait to meet others from the other 3 houses.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I realized that I had not introduced myself here yet. My name is Aura. I'm a first year Ravenclaw and only recently joined this site, but I love it already! I'm 15 years old, really like astrophysics and math, and one day want to be an astrophysicist in the muggle world. Perhaps working for something they call NASA.

I love reading, when it's not for school. I've also been homeschooled my entire life, that's a form of muggle schooling that is done at home, and despite all the extracurriculars I do in the community like ballet, Girl Scouts, library teen leadership, and my job, I'm still a bit socially awkward, but really want to make new friends!

I have four little sisters, that I sometimes love and sometimes makes me wish there were only two of us. My oldest little sister and I are really close. I love gaming as well, specifically something called MMORPG, but also trading card games. I can't wait for the fall to start so I can see what taking classes on here will be like!

11 hours ago, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black said:

Hi Aura

Welcome to the Sett.  :)     I hope you like it here; I see you are participating in things.  :D

I hope you get to do what your love ....  It sounds exciting.  :thumbz:  

I am on a group - a Space Science News thing  - on FaceBook; it's totally fascinating! Have you discovered that? 

No, but I do follow NASA on Tumblr and some space science pages on FaceBook.

• Like 1

Hello there!

I'm Ereshkigal Csintalan and I'm a First Year Slytherin. I've been on HOL for approximately 2 weeks and I'm loving every minute of it! There are so many classes on offer, and I can't wait to take a load of them over the next 7 years. My aim is to graduate top of the year but that might be a tad too ambitious. I'll try my best, though, whatever happens.

My interests lie in all things historical- places, people, things, whatever it is, I love hearing it all! Funnily enough, I always disliked History as a class in school, but I rediscovered my love for it in my own time and I'm so glad I did. I believe that those who hate history just haven't found that one topic that interests them yet. I mean, there is so much of it that it can't all be boring! I enjoy helping people find that one thing.

• Like 1