Hufflepuff Common Room

Welcome Lions, Snakes, and Eagles!

Askeron Kyle

Hi everyone! I'm always up for some warm muffins.

Here I'm a first year Slytherin student, IRL I'm 16 and live in Finland. My pronouns are they/them. 

I do theatre and dance and love all kinds of creative things. 

I'm always ready to talk and make new friends, so feel free to if you want.

• Like 1

Hi Karena!

Welcome to the Sett! Please feel free to explore; there is not that much to be careful of, well, maybe just a few things here and there, but not to worry :unsure:! When you find your way back to 'here', just grab a beanbag and recuperate with some hot cocoa.

Be sure to check out Wonders of the World. This month we are exploring Water (and splashing in puddles).  :thumbz:

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to further my journey at HOL and even more excited to meet my classmates. I'll start by saying a little bit about myself. I am a first year Gryffindor. My favorite color is yellow. I love listening to music and playing instruments. I love drawing and anything having to do with art. I love to take care of animals and nurture them to their fullest potential. I like to exceed expectations and do my very best in anything I set my mind to. I will strive to do an outstanding job at anything I dedicate my time to. I am a cat person. I am very interested in making new friends as I said earlier. Please make an effort to reach out to me if you can because I would love someone to help guide me through HOL. I guess that's all I really have to say about myself as of right now. I would really appreciate it if you guys would start up a conversation with me as I pass by you in the campus or something. Don't be shy, I'm a pretty social person! I hope to encounter you all later!

• Like 1

Hi Taylor!

It's fun that you say what your favorite color is, and the bit under your name says this:  "Canary Cream (You know yellow is definitely your color)"!  :lol:

Welcome to the Sett. Pull up a beanbag and stay awhile. Later you can explore and see what things there are to do.  Check out the Wonders of the World, where you can tell us about your favorite places of 'water' mystique.

Hermione! Welcome to the Sett.

I'm glad you love this website -- you are with a bunch of people who do!  Party time!  :cheer:

Please feel free to wander the Sett, see the things we have going (be sure to check out Wonders of the World) and .... if you want to stay even longer, pull up a beanbag and enjoy the fire!

Maybe even have something hot to drink.  :coffee:

Hi Elle

Welcome to the Sett.    :D

Pull up a beanbag and enjoy the fire!

Have you read the mysteries of Agatha Christie or Rex Stout or Dick Francis?  They're pretty good. While a couple of them write in a different age, with different technological abilities, the theme behind them all is a really good mystery!

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black said:

Silvana!  :high5:

So glad you are here at the Sett.  (I've seen you around, though, so know this isn't your first ever visit  :D ).

Muffins are fresh out of the oven so yes, they are still warm. 

Thank you for the warm welcome and the muffins, Professor:D

Yeah! I often here when I'm not at the Roost:wub:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...