Hufflepuff Common Room

Welcome Lions, Snakes, and Eagles!

Askeron Kyle

Hi Ainsley (and Manya)

Yes, indeed, welcome to the Sett! Whether you are a Badger or of another House here, you are welcome to indulge in the warmth of the fireplace, the foods we have and all the activities we have going on.

:high5:  Welcome!   :thumbz:

That said, watch out for Sirius. He's seriously casting charms and hexes to help us get the Wizarding Times up and running again. (Want to join us?  :D ) Also, he's in charge of next month's Wonders of the World.... I wonder what his theme will be?  :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are very welcome here, Alondra. Thanks for coming in!

Have you seen the Wonders of the World activity yet?  Sirius has it for October; his theme this month is Plants. Marvelous, wonderful plants.

Come by the Games Tent too (Department of Huffle Games and Sports). So far we have a Spot the Differences but there will be a Fallen Letters in there soon and a couple more things.

Pull up a beanbag, sip some ... hot chocolate. :D    (I'll stick with the coffee for now.  :coffee: )

Welcome Emrys!

If you are a Hufflepuff, then you belong here! Explore our grounds -- find the different things to do.

Have you seen the Wonders of the World yet?  Or the Kitchen or the Library or the Games Tent or all the rest of places which have things going on? 

Or if you just want to relax, and enjoy the fire, pull up a beanbag! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh! I love blueberry muffins

Hi my name is Setima Mauldron, I'm from slytherin and this is my first year so I'm kinda nervous but hey its's fine. I am a huge fan of harry potter but I also love other shows and movies like the flash, fantastic beasts and other movies to much to name but mostly I am excited to take these classes make friends and hopefully get caught up with every thing. But anyways bye hufflepuff good luck everyone and Bye!

• Like 2

Welcome to the Sett, Setima I'm pleased you like blueberry muffins because I have just baked another load and put them in the pantry to cool down. Fetches a couple on a plate, "here you are fresh out the oven, be careful they might still be hot". Gives a bottle of Butter Beer to wash them down with.

I hope you enjoy yourself exploring HOL and come back whenever you like, we love having visitors :)

Asky.

• Like 2

hello! i am a fellow hufflepuff!  I am 19 years old (she/they) and I am from the West Midlands, UK but currently live on the south coast of England to study Psychology at university! Along with Harry Potter, I love listening to music, hanging out with friends and being addicted to the internet.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am Annie Days from the Gryffindor House and if I had known there would be warm muffins I would have been here much sooner. I am taking 3 classes right now as a way to get my feet wet and plan to take more next term. I look forward to meeting many new friends here and in the school in general. 

• Like 3