Hufflepuff Common Room

Welcome Lions, Snakes, and Eagles!

Askeron Kyle

Hi everyone! My name is Kira, and I'm a first-year Gryffindor. I love reading, and besides Harry Potter, I also love Charmed and Buffy the Vampire Slayer! I am excited about joining this website, and hope to get to know as many of you as I can!

P.S. Thanks for the blueberry muffins and butterbeer...yum! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Claire from Slytherin.

Welcome to the Sett!

I'm not sure that the main trait of Hufflepuff is 'super nice and kind'.  :excl:  I mean, of course it is.  Right.  :halo:

Anyway, welcome!  Have something to drink :coffee: if you like and some pizza and croissants. Plop on a beanbag.  Visit the Games Tent click and also check out our May activity May - Together in Celebration.

Hi everyone, I'm a brand new Gryffindor first year, and i'm really excited to be here enjoying the warmth of the fireplace and the wonderful smell of the kitchens! I love reading, writing and music, my 2 doggos Taco and Brandy and food!

I'll be very busy catching up with my homework for the semester in the next month, but after that i plan on spending a little bit of time here with you all.

Hi Professor Black,

While i have read the hobbit as a child and do remember enjoying it i'm not enough of a fan to know how you could guess I liked it :) My Doggos are a chihuahua Pomeranian cross (Taco) and an American staffy cross terrier (Brandy). Taco is a fan of all cat toys and cat beds and brandy enjoys searching for her missing back leg (I'm not exaggerating, she is always searching for something...we assumed it might be her missing leg). We dont know where the back leg went, we adopted her with it missing :) .

I am now intrigued enough to go and read the Hobbit rather than study for my exam :)

• Like 1

Hi Cleo!

Welcome to the Sett.  :cheer:

Please feel free to wander around and participate in the Games Tent (DoHGaS - link above someplace) and our May Activity.

*~*~*~*~*~

Aidan -- I asked because of your name. A person named Aidan plays one of the Dwarves in the movies.  That's great information about your doggos -- they sound quite beautiful!