Hufflepuff Common Room

Welcome Lions, Snakes, and Eagles!

Askeron Kyle

Hey Y'all!

Can y'all where I am from? lol  My name is Persphone.  I am a first year student but I am a long time HP fan from the Slytherin house.  I am from the south and most people around me do not have the love for HP like I do.  A little about me without getting too personal.  I have 2 small children who take up a great deal of my time but when I am not busy running about like a mad woman with them, I like to read and attempt to write fanfiction and my newly obsession is HOL.  It gets me out of my daily hectic life and escape the real world for awhile. Lol  Well that's all I can think of for now!  Thank you guys for allowing me to introduce myself!  See Y'all around!! :)

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good for you, Lora!  (There are lots...)

Welcome, Silver!  Go check out the Christmas celebration we're having! Lots of fun stuff to do. Also check out the Department of Huffle Games and Sports. Try out the Kamikaze Rabbit (and the Fallen Letters and the Maze). 

(and have some nom stuff to eat and drink   :coffee:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Welcome to The Sett! My name is Crystal Nightshade and I’m a first year Hufflepuff! I like to meet new people so don’t be shy and feel free to talk to me! My sister is Emerald Nightshade and she is a first year Slytherin who is more active than me. I’m usually busy with life and struggle to make time for HOL, but when I do I’m probably with my sister or just doing assignments to catch up. See you around!

P.S. Going for five classes in November was a big mistake! I can’t make time for almost all the classes!

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I’m Emerald Nightshade, a first year Slytherin! My sister is Crystal Nightshade, one of your fellow Hufflepuffs. Feel free to talk to me as I like to make friends, although I’m very socially awkward in real life. Ooh blueberry muffins? I haven’t had any in years! I’ll just take a few. See you around!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...