Hufflepuff Common Room

Welcome to the Graphics Club! 2015/2016

Hello fellow Badgers!

Welcome to a new year at the Sett. This year the graphics club is back (again) and with a few changes.

First of all let me introduce the new people in charge of the graphics club: Prof. Zoki Phantom and me, Lamia Brickley! We are here to give you new ideas and opportunities for being creative.

Our Badger Graphics Club started in 2011 and has been run by different engaged people in the since then. And even though there have been times with little activty, it survived until now. Let's let it stay alive more years to come!

The basic concept of having 2 activites per month will stay the same. 

1. There will be one or two coloring pages (depending on the difficulty) for a total of 10 diamonds and 1 graphic point.
  2. The new part is the creative section. Until now it mostly consisted of a specific activity which often had to be done in RL. Starting now we will provide you with a theme and certain additional requirements (this could be objects, people, colours etc.) which have to be included somehow into your project. You can then create a graphic or RL project. This is up to you. For this you will get 20 diamonds and 2 graphic points.

As in the last years, the graphic points will add together to determine your 'rank':

1st rank: Baby Artist
2nd rank: Junior Artist (5 Graphic Points)
3rd rank: Senior Artist (10 Graphic Points)
4th rank: Advanced Artist (15 Graphic Points)
5th rank: Professional Artist (20 Graphic Points)
6th rank: Junior DaVinci (25 Graphic Points)
7th rank: Leonardo DaVinci (30 Graphic Points)

At the end of the year you may show your title using a line of your signature (remember: your signature may consist of a picture and up to four lines of text).
We are also working on signature awards for activity for this year, so stay active and collect graphic points.

Feel free to show off your work that you create independantly from challenges anytime you like in this thread!

I am looking forward to another creative year of the Badger Graphics Club!
  • Like 2