Hufflepuff Common Room

Coloring Pages November

Lamia Brickley

Hooray,

the Graphics Club is back.   :dance:

For those of you, who don't know the Graphics Club, read this.

However, as it is already halfway through the month, there will be only one activity this month: Coloring Pages!

There will be three graphics this time :) You can earn 10 diamonds and 1 graphic point for each graphic. Just colour them (with paint or a similar program or print them and use pens... how you like), upload your picture to an image sharing site and post it in this thread.

As this activity is quite late you will have until the 14th of December.

As Thanksgiving is coming soon, I chose coloring pages fitting to that. (I hope you all find them fitting to thanksgiving..) 

Have fun!   :D

(If you have problems colouring them, write me a pm. (Like if the graphics are too small or too big or whatever problem may occur, since this is my first graphics club activity  :blush:)

Thanksgiving-Turkey-Coloring-Pages-3.png

animal-coloring-free-printable-thanksgiv

color-pages-for-thanksgiving-cornucopia-

• 3 weeks later...

I only managed to complete one, as I've been super busy and Paint decided to make this ridiculously more fiddly than it really should be. Also I only just looked at the date! The one with the children is only partly done, so I won't send it in even though I only have the boy left. I won't get him done by tomorrow unfortunately. Anyway here is the one I did manage to complete:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=16gbaxh&s=8#.VI5TyHuDzIU

One graphic point and ten diamonds are better than nothing of anything at all, right?

• Like 2

As it is already the 18th December, this task is now closed for diamonds and GPs

10 Diamonds and 1 Graphic points go to:

Mereditch Malkins

30 diamonds and 3 Graphic Points go to:

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Zoki Phantom

Lamia Brickley (I just saw in the archive, that violeta also got diamonds and GPs for coloring her own pictures..)

Well done, everyone :D Thank you for participating and I hope to see your results for the next month as well ;)

EDIT: As I have no additional rights, I can't close and archive this topic. If someone who can would do that it would be awesome :D Otherwise it stays here and you are free to add colored pages, but won't get diamonds for them..

• Like 1