Hufflepuff Common Room

Wonder of Islands - Weeks 1 & 2 - Fallen Letters

There's something about the phrase "living on an island" which catches the imagination. Is this island a literary invention, "no man is an island, entire of itself;", or is this island an actual piece of land which is surrounded by water? 

I have lived here in Washington state for many years, and always I am drawn to the islands in the Salish Sea and in Puget Sound. I've visited Orcas Island and Whidby Island, and they are enchanting to visit. Would you like (or love) to live on an island?

Solve this Fallen Letters puzzle and earn 30 Diamonds!

Fallen Letters

Wonders-of-the-World-May-2022-Fallen-Let

Direct link

Click here for Link to Larger Puzzle

Send me your solution in a Sett PM by the end of May to earn your Diamonds.   :thumbz:   Title your PM "Wonders - Islands - Fallen Letters".

Note:  If you send in your answer after the 2nd (tomorrow), be aware that I might not respond to your PM until after the 12th of May. I'm off on another adventure (yes, twice in a row!) and will not be visiting my computer except rarely and for short periods of time.

• 1 month later...

30 Diamonds were earned by

Elena Galatas
Emily Spencer
Harry Walles
Jodie Smith
Louis Walles
Professor Felicia Hartwick
Silvana Mandeville

for solving this Fallen Letters and finding out that it says ....

Australia, the smallest continent, is more than three times the size of Greenland, the largest island.