Hufflepuff Common Room

Welcome to O' Tannenbaum

Prof. Felicia Hartwick

December-2021-Sleigh-Ride-Rockefeller-Ce

picture shows Christmas Tree and season decorations at Rockefeller Center

Click here for larger image.

Starting on December 1st, Hufflepuff celebrates O' Tannenbaum!  All of HOL Hogwarts is welcome to participate, have fun and earn Diamonds.    

This year our holiday event will revolve around the one symbol most people associates with this holiday... The Christmas Tree! It matters not the size of the tree but the joy it brings to those who will be sitting around it enjoying the memories of the decorations and lights. This month I hope as you take part in our event,  we hope  the trees in the games brings back some happy memories of you and your family.

I will be offering my daily Trivia Challenge and, in addition, we will have discussions, puzzles, colouring pages, and other things for you to participate in and play with each week.

All challenges and/or activities will be due on December 31st (HOL 11:59pm).  We will, however, be offering bonus Diamonds to those who finish them within a week's time of the activity being posted.   

If you participate in at least half of the activities presented, both Trivia and Forum activities, you will earn a nice Award to add to your treasures!   ......     December-2021-Sleigh-Ride-Award-2-40x40-

Mark the Forum to follow it (see above for places to click to follow either forum and topic) so you get notifications of new things when they appear! 

If for accessibility reasons you can't complete any of the activities, please just let Tarma or me know and an alternative can be worked out – we might give you something to research and write up about, but we will come up with an alternative!

• Like 5

You have just a couple of days to scout around O' Tannenbaum and get stuff done!

If you have sent something in, and your name isn't added to the list, let me know! I'll go looking in my PMs. 

:reading:   

Remember, if you participate in at least half of the activities presented, both Trivia and Forum activities, you will earn a nice Award to add to your treasures!   ......     December-2021-Sleigh-Ride-Award-2-40x40-