Hufflepuff Common Room

Week 3 - Food Words

Let us know more about each other through the next activity revolving food. Wilbur has here ten food items. Your task is to arrange the same food items however you want it to be ordered. You just have to explain the rationale of the order of the food items after. You can arrange them alphabetically or from your favorite to your least favorite. It may also be the order mentioned in the Harry Potter books. There is no right or wrong answers. What's important is you explained the reason behind the order and arrangement. For example, Wilbur presents the following arrangement. 

ice mice
jelly slug
porridge
roast beef
butterbeer
treacle tart
roast potato
hot chocolate
cauldron cake
yorkshire pudding

My explanation for my arrangement is that it forms a Christmas tree in that order.

Using the same set of food items, post here in this thread your order/arrangement to earn 1 point and 10 diamonds. The deadline for this activity is on or before December 28, 2020, 11:59 PM HOL time.

• Like 1

ice mice
                                                                  jelly slug                           porridge
                                                       roast beef                                           butterbeer
                                                    treacle tart                                              roast potato
                                                          hot chocolate                            cauldron cake
                                                                               yorkshire pudding

The words make an oval that way!  (If you squint a LOT, and use a bit of imagination, it could look like a snitch, too.)

1 point and 10 diamonds to Tarma!

• Like 2

I decided to arrange them by what meals/situation I would eat them in.

Breakfast

Porridge

Hot Chocolate

Main Meal

Roast Beef

Roast Potato

Yorkshire Pudding

Dessert

Treacle Tart

Snacks while opening presents/caroling

Ice Mice

Jelly Slugs

Cauldron Cakes

Butterbeer

1 point and 10 diamonds to Amy!

• Like 3

It's a wave!

roast potato
                    jelly slug                                                            treacle tart                          hot chocolate
ice mice                        porridge                       butterbeer                                                                        cauldron cake
                                                     roast beef                                                                                                                            yorkshire pudding

1 point and 10 diamonds to Carrie!

• Like 1

1 - Yorkshire Pudding  (16 letters)

2 - Hot Chocolate        (12 letters)

3 - Cauldron Cake       (12 letters)

4 - Treacle Tart           (11 letters)

5 - Roast Potato         (11 letters)

6 - Butterbeer             (10 letters)

7 - Roast Beef             (9 letters)

8 - Jelly Slug               (9 letters)

9 - Porridge                 (8 letters)

10 - Ice Mice               (7 letters)

In order of the letters in each food... largest  to the smallest

1 point and 10 diamonds to Fels!

• Like 1

treacle tart

jelly slug

yorkshire pudding

hot chocolate

butterbeer

cauldron cake

ice mice

porridge
roast beef
roast potato

They are in order of most to least sweetest, based in what I think some of them would taste like.

1 point and 10 diamonds to Mia!

• Like 2

I did it alphabetically by 6th letter. Because why not? Note that the two that have the same 6th letter are then listed alphabetically by first letter.

roast beef

ice mice

porridge

yorkshire pudding

treacle tart

hot chocolate

roast potato

butterbeer

cauldron cake
jelly slug

1 point and 10 diamonds to Kendra!

• Like 2

I decided to put them from what my favourite dishes first to least favourite. 

• hot chocolate
  • porridge
  • ice mice
  • yorkshire pudding
  • cauldron cake
  • jelly slug
  • butterbeer
  • roast potato
  • treacle tart
  • roast beef

1 point and 10 diamonds to Harry!

• Like 1