Hufflepuff Common Room

Hi Everyone and Welcome!

This is my very first almost solo run activity! I want to thank Prof. Rorey Padfoot for her mentoring and her setting up this forum so that I could run the activity. Also, there have been others who have mentored me off and on and taught me how to run parts of an activity by including me in their forums and their activities! I thank you all!!

May - Together in Celebration!

May is a month of many celebrations that I discovered while researching for this activity . The traditional celebrations in May have been Mother’s Day where we honor our mothers and let them know how much we appreciate them and all they do or have done for us. There is also Memorial Day that has been a day where we have remembered those in the military who have died protecting our country. Some may also be familiar with May Day which is also a day that is celebrated, but do you really know what the celebration is about? One celebration you probably aren’t aware of is International Day of Families. Throughout the month of May we will discuss the various celebrations and participate in different activities related to them. I hope you will have a lot of fun, learn something you didn’t know and honor and celebrate various people in our lives. 

Thank you for coming!       

If for accessibility reasons you can't complete any of the activities, please just let me  know and an alternative can be worked out –I  might give you something to research and write up about, but I will come up with an alternative!

• Like 3

Okay! I will be looking out for those posts.

Moony Smith

• Like 2

**bump** you have until May 31st to complete all the topics that you've not finished or submitted to!

• Like 1