Hufflepuff Common Room

Hi Badgers! Hope we're all working hard to earn points while still having fun.

So, not only is it out there for some Diamonds for crafty ideas and school items or stationary/journal items. This one is for drawing, it can be hand drawn or a graphic, so long as it is done by you and no one else. Or your can describe this idea.

Either way earn 15 diamonds and draw/graphic/write what you have in your trunk. Did you forget about those socks from last term? Did you pack enough or too much?

Let's have some fun with this one!

15 Diamonds List:

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Edited by Pezzie Wolfe
To add a running list of whose done this activity.

September-2019-trunk.png

Here's a 'looking down at it' view of my trunk as I am packing it.

It's already got stuff in it, and I've learned to put the stuff into smaller packages. So at the very bottom is a brownish box which goes from one side to another. It contains - ta da - books! On top of that, to the left is a huge and deep green bag and it contains clothes. Stuffed all along the edges are items which I didn't have room for in the bags, with books and notepads and quills and ink bottles at the VERY bottom (for safety) and then spare socks and t-shirts and sweats tucked around them to keep them safe. Then at the very top is my copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 7th Edition by Newt Scamander which is so read that the title is almost not legible and has been a little chomped on. Next to it is a couple of scarves, one of fluffffffy mohair and another of black alpaca. Next to them is the black double-knit cap. Then above them, in the picture, is one of my swords, a cutlass. When I have gotten everything in there (I've still a couple of inches I can squeeze stuff in) I'll put a nice big fluffy towel. That will hold everything in place, keep it from being broken or smashed, and ... I'll be ready.

“A towel, [The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy] says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapors; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (such a mind-boggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.†- Douglas Adams in  The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• Like 1