2 replies to this topic

#1 Pezzie Wolfe

Pezzie Wolfe

Blueberry Shortcake

• Mini Prefect
  • 213 posts
  • LocationBadger Dorms

Posted 04 July 2019 - 01:48 AM

Takes a seat by the fireplace, sipping on some warm tea to help her stomach.

Greetings everyone. Hope everyone is well. Sorry I have not been around much. My RL health has not been well. Was in the hospital Mother's Day weekend in May. Not how I pictured spending Mother's day in the hospital. My mom came to visit me and I was at least sitting up and enjoying jello and watching a movie with her. I had my cell phone and made her photo card on it for her.

Turns out I now have acute pancreatitis and about five stomach ulcers. My gastroenterologist (GI) doctor wants to see me at the end of this month. Thing is I know him well enough that this new to me to see him so soon. I'm hoping all is OK in my stomach.

Otherwise...finding foods to eat that won't hurt me has been challenging. I deal with enough health issues.

So I want to enjoy some time healing. Working on some side projects and then come back and get back to classes (which I will take 2 at least or 3 at the most) no more 5 at a time. Stress is a trigger on those ulcers.

My mom and I think I might have ulcers at age eight.

So that's what I've been dealing with. I'm just gonna hang out around the halls and visit.

7dx5SK2.png

Mini Prefect | Still a 4th Year | Has a Pygmy Pet Dragon | Loves Unicorns

#2 Vanessa Tilley

Vanessa Tilley

Chocolate Frog, Wizard Card #2

• HOL
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 03:32 AM

Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well but I wish you a quick recovery. Make you just keep taking care of yourself.

I have been getting over a bit of a depression period so my issues are more mental. With summer here, I am also trying to take it easy and spend some quality me time to do things that make me happy as well as spending more time with my family.
  • Pezzie Wolfe likes this

njtZNiB.png

Siggy and avatar made by the wonderful Professor Scarlet for Slythmas!

#3 Pezzie Wolfe

Pezzie Wolfe

Blueberry Shortcake

• Mini Prefect
  • 213 posts
  • LocationBadger Dorms

Posted 06 July 2019 - 08:05 PM

Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well but I wish you a quick recovery. Make you just keep taking care of yourself.

I have been getting over a bit of a depression period so my issues are more mental. With summer here, I am also trying to take it easy and spend some quality me time to do things that make me happy as well as spending more time with my family.

Hi Vanessa,

I too deal with depression and anxiety. Some days are tough but having things around you to make you smile always helps me. *HuffleHugs* I'll be thinking of you.

~Pezzie

7dx5SK2.png

Mini Prefect | Still a 4th Year | Has a Pygmy Pet Dragon | Loves Unicorns

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users