Below are 10 Valentine trivia questions. You will earn 2 hearts for each correct answer. You can earn up to 20 hearts for this activity! Send your answers to me in a pm here at the Sett!
You have until February 28th, 11:59pm HOL time to complete this task.
- Which Roman goddess was Cupid’s mother?
- Who played the title role in the film Shirley Valentine?
- Which singer had a Top Ten hit, in 1961, with Cupid?
- Which Roman god was either depicted as a plump cherub with a bow and arrow, or as a handsome teenager?
- Which was Shakespeare’s most romantic play?
- What kind of flowers are traditionally given to symbolise love?
- Who was the legendary Benedictine monk who invented champagne?
- What day is Valentine’s Day held on?
- Who led the Chicago gangsters behind the St Valentine's Day Massacre in 1929?
- Which Scottish poet wrote A Red, Red Rose?