3 replies to this topic

#1 Pezzie Wolfe

Two Ice Mice

• Mini Prefect
  • 197 posts
  • LocationBadger Dorms

Posted 01 January 2019 - 11:14 PM

Greetings everyone!

I know, I've been MIA. Got busy in RL. Then out of the blue, my gallbladder started bothering me. I thought it was going to pass as usual. Not this time. Yesterday (December 31) I woke up in extreme pain. I had my mom help me get to a doctor (imitate/urgent care) the doctor came in, saw me in tears, pale, high fever and felt that area. Upper right side. And called an ambulance for me.

I spent a couple of hours in the ER (emergency room) I had to get and IV for fluids and pain. And ultrasound was done. The ER doctor told me there are stones, not big but the gallbladder does not look good in their opinion and highly recommends surgery.

I feel horrible. I couldn't even keep up with Fall term classes. I could try and get all HW in for one or two classes and try again. I really still want to get out of 4th. LOL

Anyway, I do have a strong pain medication I was sent to get after the ER. It makes me really sleepy.

Sorry I missed the Holiday fun this year. :(

• Sirius Fudge likes this
My Signature

7dx5SK2.png

Mini Prefect | Still a 4th Year | Has a Pygmy Pet Dragon | Loves Unicorns

#2 Shadow Gaunt

One Eclair

• HOL
  • 57 posts
  • LocationHogwarts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 11:27 PM

Aww, it's awful what happened to you. I hope everything gets resolved soon, and you'll be off pain medication in no time! Happy Holidays to you too!

• Pezzie Wolfe likes this
My Signature

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

"You sort of start thinking anything’s possible if you've got enough nerve."-Ginevra Wesley
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."-Benjamin Franklin

#3 Prof. Felicia Hartwick

Two Layer Cake with Yellow and Black Layers

• Badger Patrol
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:40 PM

Take care of yourself. I know just how painful a gallbladder attack can be... it is not fun.  Keep us posted when you go in for the surgery.

I hope you were able to enjoy some of your holiday though.

• Pezzie Wolfe likes this
My Signature

Fantastic_Beasts_-_Queenie_-_Fels_Siggy_

Come and trim my Christmas tree with  some decorations  bought  at Tiffany's

"You're not quite as scary as you seem." ~ quote by Lilly Anderson 

#4 Pezzie Wolfe

Two Ice Mice

• Mini Prefect
  • 197 posts
  • LocationBadger Dorms

Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:37 PM

Update for everyone:

I will be having my surgery Tuesday the 15th. At a good muggle hospital. The healers at St Mungo's thought it would be best as this is a tricky body part.

Edited by Pezzie Wolfe, 12 January 2019 - 08:40 PM.
corrected doctors to healers

My Signature

7dx5SK2.png

Mini Prefect | Still a 4th Year | Has a Pygmy Pet Dragon | Loves Unicorns

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users