• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sirius Fudge

Two Layer Cake with Yellow and Black Layers

• Post Graduate
  • 1,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2018 - 01:06 AM

Welcome to the Sett, ickles, returning badgers, and HOLers! It is a brand new school year. The welcoming feast was a blast, new students are sorted, and everyone enjoyed their shares of treacle tarts, pumpkin juice, among others. The morning after, though, is a Sunday and a lovely lazy (or not) weekend for all of us.

How do you spend such a first day back to school weekend? Did you visit your friends? Or made some new ones? Took a stroll in the castle? Asked questions from seniors for directions? Spent some time near the Forbidden Forest and the Great Lake? Had a mischief already? Or prepared for your classes in the library? How do you spend your leisure times in Hogwarts? What is your pastime in the castle? Tell us all about it. :) 

My Signature

Pecan.png

Avatar by Tarma | Signature by Molly | Awesome! 

Post Graduate | Huffle Staff | HQT | HOL Class of 2018

#2 Astaria Rivers

Fizzing Wizzbee 2

• Fourth Year
  • 160 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 05:46 PM

My favorite past time at Hogwarts has been cuddling up in front of the hearth in the Hufflepuff common room with a nice mug of butterbeer or warm cocoa and a muggle psychology book in my lap. Other students tend to ignore me when I have one of those books out but a few have been interested. I have also enjoyed practicing quidditch with the Hufflepuff quidditch team and learning new maneuvers on my broom. My first day back at school was spent meeting old friends and making new acquaintances with the first years. I do like pleasant conversation.

• Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, Sirius Fudge and Pezzie Wolfe like this
My Signature

Asta

#3 Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Box of Godiva Chocolate

• Professor
  • 5,231 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:16 AM

On this first day back I wandered the areas of the school, just being here. Hitting up the Great Hall at mealtimes but other than that wandering ... to the Common Room to see who is here, then to the Quidditch pitch and just breath in the air, then to the Library (because I love the Library... :reading:), to my Classroom to see if it is in one piece, and finally back to the Great Hall to meet up and chat with folks. I'll probably stay in the Great Hall until wee hours of the morning, sitting by one of the fireplaces and just soaking up that I'm back at Hogwarts.  :wub:

• Sirius Fudge and Astaria Rivers like this
My Signature

Cal_Siggy_Fantastic_Beasts_and_Frank_250

-- Avatar made by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo*

"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

#4 Pezzie Wolfe

Two Ice Mice

• Mini Prefect
  • 195 posts
  • LocationBadger Dorms

Posted 13 September 2018 - 04:55 AM

Enjoying my time lounging, talking to new friends. Letting my Diva roam about the sett. Don't mind her, she is a very calm, friendly, gentle 'dragon' (Bearded Dragon). Also...nah...nope not planning anything else at all. Off to do more homework.

• Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, Sirius Fudge and Astaria Rivers like this
My Signature

7dx5SK2.png

Mini Prefect | Still a 4th Year | Has a Pygmy Pet Dragon | Loves Unicorns

#5 Vanessa Tilley

Bat shaped Chocolate Cookie

• HOL
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 12:24 PM

The first day back for me was about checking up with old friends that I haven't seen or talked to in a bit.  After that, I visted all the houses to meet new friends.  Now that the introductions have been made and the checking up is through, I have spent quite a bit of time in the library reading as much as I can.  I didn't read much over the summer :( 

• Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, Sirius Fudge and Astaria Rivers like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users