#1 Prof. Sollarna Fumbleknot

Prof. Sollarna Fumbleknot

BBEFB, secret bean Fresh Grass

• HoH Emeritae
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSouthern Oregon

Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:00 PM

Long time no see, dear Badgers!

I'm not sure many of you will remember me, because I left about 13 years ago. Back then, I was head of this house, working with an amazing team... some of whom I see are still here!  Including... FELS! I can't tell you how delighted I was to hear that Fels was an HOH in the Sett (it's new news to me, so pardon while I continue to don my giddy glow!). 

So... I've randomly decided to return and (hopefully) teach again in the Fall. I'm not sure what drew me back here. Perhaps it was the constant reminder of good times while I visited with old HOL friends on Facebook. But I've visited with them this entire time, so surely that's not the only reason. I'm also a web designer with some big launches coming up... and as several of you surely know, HOL is a wonderful break from mundane rl duties. I think that a part of me simply knew exactly what I need right now, and whispered to my subconscious, "Go home, Fumbly. Go home to the Sett."  :)

Also, the reason I left 13 years ago was because of a boy... who just so happens to be 13 years old. Yup, my son. He's sick in bed today, but I'm hoping to talk with him soon about possibly joining HOL! He's heard a lot about it over the years, and still has some of the lovely gifts that dear HOL friends sent us for my baby shower! Wish me luck, because I'd SO love to share this community with my son!  :)

See you around the Sett!

Mwah,

~"Fumbly"

• Pezzie Wolfe likes this

Formerly: From 2001-2005 I wore several hats, including that of HOL High Cheese Muffin, Hufflepuff HOH, and Professor of Wand Making, Kinda Ancient Runes, and Assembly of Charms.  

Currently: Parent of a teen-aged boy (the reason I had to leave HOL) and 6-year-old girl. Herder of nerds and chickens. Professionally, I am a web designer, copy editor, historian and author. 

#2 Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Two Layer Cake with Yellow and Black Layers

• Professor
  • 4,667 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:28 PM

I don't know if this is to your taste but ...

59bd07ffc0138.image.png

Welcome back, Fumbly! It's lovely that you returned.

So, you have a son ... I wonder into which House he will be Sorted. :halo:  (we do not have a >:-) smilie or I'd use it!)

Anyway, welcome Home.

• Prof. Sollarna Fumbleknot likes this

tarma.gif
Siggy and Avatar made by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo*

"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

#3 Prof. Sollarna Fumbleknot

• HoH Emeritae
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:17 PM

Thanks for the welcome!  That is absolutely my style! *claims the bed*

My son JUST came out of his room and joined... and he's a Gryffindor! So, if you happen to see Bob Butterfingers roaming the halls, be sure to mess his hair for me.  ;)

Also, Rorey, please accept my apologies for unintentionally not mentioning that you are also HOH! It's taking me a bit to piece together who is who, and It'll be a while before I get used to the (relatively) "new" double HOH system! Thank you again, SO MUCH, for guiding me through all of my goofs and my self-inflicted hurdles while trying to rejoin!  :)

• Prof. Tarma Amelia Black likes this

Formerly: From 2001-2005 I wore several hats, including that of HOL High Cheese Muffin, Hufflepuff HOH, and Professor of Wand Making, Kinda Ancient Runes, and Assembly of Charms.  

Currently: Parent of a teen-aged boy (the reason I had to leave HOL) and 6-year-old girl. Herder of nerds and chickens. Professionally, I am a web designer, copy editor, historian and author. 

#4 Prof. Felicia Hartwick

Prof. Felicia Hartwick

Strawberry Cake

• Badger Patrol
  • 961 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 10:53 PM

*drops a box of Godivas on the bed and pushes a case of butter beer underneath*

Welcome back! *plops in the corner chair and opens her own box of Godivas*   We're having just as much fun as we did back then. I'm glad you'll be here for Huffleween.... The Fantastic Beasts thingy...  Huffle HOLiday... and all the other actives we have or will plan for next term.

• Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, Pezzie Wolfe and Prof. Sollarna Fumbleknot like this

Fantastic_Beasts_-_Queenie_-_Fels_Siggy_

Come and trim my Christmas tree with  some decorations  bought  at Tiffany's

"You're not quite as scary as you seem." ~ quote by Lilly Anderson 

#5 Prof. Sollarna Fumbleknot

• HoH Emeritae
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:05 PM

:o Godivas!? And... BUTTERBEER???  *devours both without shame*

Oh FelsHeart... How absolutely magnificent it is to play and hang out with you again!  :dance:

I'm so excited to learn more and take part in these fun-sounding activities! 

By the way, my return is doing exactly as I had hoped; I'm having a horrible work day (problematic website and server configuration), and coming here is giving me a blissful moment of stress relief.  :)

• Prof. Tarma Amelia Black and Pezzie Wolfe like this

#6 Pezzie Wolfe

Pezzie Wolfe

A slice of Strawberry Shortcake

• Mini Prefect
  • 126 posts
  • LocationBadger Dorms

Posted Yesterday, 11:04 PM

Runs into Fumbly's room after hearing she was back with a bag of treats. Drops the bag down and tackles her former HOH with a great big badger hug!!!

Your back!! Welcome back! â€‹dancing on the spot I have treats cause like we must have a party! Yeah? squees with delight

• Prof. Tarma Amelia Black and Prof. Sollarna Fumbleknot like this

eV8CMzi.png

Mini Prefect | Still a 4th Year | Has a Pygmy Pet Dragon
Camp Stardust Summer Vacation 2017 | Loves Unicorns

#7 Prof. Sollarna Fumbleknot

• HoH Emeritae
  • 10 posts

Posted Today, 02:58 AM

Hi hi hi Pezzie dear!  Yes, let's do party!  :D

• Prof. Tarma Amelia Black likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users