• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Two Layer Cake with Yellow and Black Layers

• Professor
  • 4,667 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:49 PM

Fels was poring over the latest shoe catalogue, as she wiggled her toes in the warm white sand.  A huge screeching got her attention and she looked up and around the beach umbrella to see a chestnut hippogriff, parcel in mouth, bowing towards her. Fels stood up and bowed back and then pried the parcel out of her beak.

First she unwrapped a separate piece of parchment
12.14.2017_Spirit_award_parchment_note_t

She laughed, and unrolled the second, larger, piece very carefully ...

12.14.2017_Spirit_award_parchment_2b_tor

"Thank you" she said to the hippogriff, handing her a large piece of pineapple from the bowl at her side.  The hippogriff took it gently, bowed again and took off in a flurry of wings (and blowing sand).

Fels reclined back into her chair, and gazed out over the azure blue sea.  Hers was a tough job but someone had to do it.

Note: What is on the pieces of parchment -

First note - separate smaller piece of parchment:
Fels I'm sorry, the hippogriff grabbed the parchment as I was giving it to her to take to you and it sort of tore. I fixed it as best I could .. hope you can read it.  Tarma
The second, larger (and torn) parchment said-
Hi Fels! I hope this finds you happy and warm and dry. Here's the report you asked for --
In September and October, our Bright Badger for the month was Sirius Fudge. No surprise there, eh? Also for October we have Astaria Rivers, who has become more active in the Sett after her return to HOL, and she receives a Badger Sett-er award.
In November, the Bright Badger award goes to the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team and also to Kaitlyn Nightingale (who happens to be a member of HQT)(and Sirius is too!)
Also in November, Hanna Inari, a person who doesn't get noticed for throwing dungbombs in the common room but still is quietly active in her own way, earning nice points for Hufflepuff, gets the Reserved Badger award.
Tarma

• Sirius Fudge and Kaitlyn Nightingale like this

tarma.gif
Siggy and Avatar made by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo*

"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

#2 Kaitlyn Nightingale

Kaitlyn Nightingale

BBEFB, secret bean Banana Split

• Second Year
  • 89 posts
  • LocationLynxland

Posted 17 December 2017 - 06:07 PM

Thank you for my award! It's so pretty  :wub:

• Prof. Tarma Amelia Black likes this

8.12.2017_-_Lynx_with_name_and_border_25
Thank you for the siggy, Tarma!
ka1645 | Second year | Spiffy