Hufflepuff Common Room

Creative September

It's the start of a new school year, and here is the first activity for all of you creative badgers!

Since we all just came back from summer holidays, why don't we show each other what we have been up to during summer? You may choose to create a photo collage, create a graphic (your own work, of course, no using images off the Internet), or draw something. Then add a line or two in your post, telling us about your summer holiday.

The uploaded image should be no larger than 600 x 600 pixels. Upload it to a website like TinyPic, Postimage.org or similar before posting the image in this thread. You have until the last day of September and your will earn 20 Diamonds and 2 Graphic Points.

Have fun!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is a sampling of what I did in the summer. Clockwise from top left - read Good Omens and celebrated rumours that it was going to be made into a movie -- played in the Ridge Garden (shown is a Rugosa rose) -- received a birthday present from an HOL friend  >_>   ... -- fed the birds on the feeder -- played with Ashia (and Beauty) -- met up with another HOL friend who gave me a keychain (with a T) and we are both huge Dresden Files fans --- read The Princess Bride and watched the movie and read As You Wish -- encountered a local plant which is so gorgeous (Oceanspray) and found out lots about it.  And lots more but if I included the rest of the pictures, they would be itsy bitsy teeny weeny and so ..nah.    :D

September_2017_Graphic_600x362.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...