Hufflepuff Common Room

Creative New Years

A new year has begun, and one thing that many people do at this time of the year is make New Year's Resolutions.

Your task is to craft/create something that represents your own New Year's Resolution. If you don't want to do this as a RL project, it's fine if you draw, paint or make a computer graphic instead.

Take a photo of your project (remember not to include anything that gives away your identity), upload it to an image hosting website like Photobucket, and post the photo in this topic along with a line or two about your resolution.

For completing this challenge, you'll earn yourself 20 Diamonds and 2 Graphic Points. You have until January 31.

Have fun!

• 4 weeks later...

One such thing would be to spend more time at the ocean ...  (I took this photograph. The others are gathered from online sources.)

North%20Beach%20550x412_zpsoepytvio.jpg

Another thing would be to face the Jabberwock ...  they can be slain. 

Alice%205_zpspnovqfd0.jpg

and expand my ability to appreciate that which isn't exactly normal

tumblr_mfvflteukj1r3kokfo1_400_zpsxuceur

And perhaps watch all of the Lord of the Rings again -- extended editions and everything and then watch The Hobbit!  (Or the other way around...)

f40fae37-2e14-4fa5-ac1c-5bb9bd45b8a9_zps

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love your New Year resolutions! 20 diamonds and 2 graphic points to each of you.

Maxim, thanks for the warning, I'll be watching my room closely - might set a few traps as well...  B) But I'd love a karaoke party!

Tarma, I'd recommend watching The Hobbit movies (extended of course) first and then the Lord of the Rings extended. Because that's one thing I've been planning to do and still haven't done, so then you could tell me if that's the best way to watch all six movies or not!  :P

• Like 2