Hufflepuff Common Room

Creative December

It's time to get into Christmas preparation mode! For many people, Christmas preparations are ongoing throughout the month of December. One of the fun things to prepare (especially when you are a child or have children around you) is to make your own Christmas decorations!

Your task this month is to create your very own Christmas decoration. It doesn't have to be an original idea - if you find instructions somewhere and follow them to create the decoration, that's fine. If you don't want to do this as a RL project, it's fine if you draw or paint the decoration you most would like to create if you had the chance.

Take a photo of your decoration (remember not to include anything that gives away your identity), upload it to an image hosting website like Photobucket, and post the photo in this topic.

For completing this challenge, you'll earn yourself 20 diamonds and 2 Graphic Points. You have until December 31th.

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Soo, I am very fond of non-traditional Christmas decoration. Especially for the tree. That is why you can find things like shoes, horseshoes, flowers, etc. on my tree. Which is why I made an origami cowboy hat. Or at least that is what it was supposed to be. I did not have any colored paper on hand, only my notebook, soooo, yeah, it's not the best. :mellow:

But here it is! Do graphic gods accept this entry?

KPaRYLF.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...