Hufflepuff Common Room

Creative January

Ivelisse Ada

Hi, badgers! While Lamia is tackling the Real Life beast, I will be taking over her role in the Graphics Club. Let's get creative! :cheer:

I know it's almost half-way through the month, but I believe in you, badgers! (And I will give you a wee extension ^_^) The theme for Creative January is...

Goals and Dreams!

January is a popular time for people to think about what they want out of life and how they are going to get there. So, let's plan and dream together! You can create a graphic, draw a picture, make a collage, take a photo, build a pillow fort craft of some sort - whatever you want, as long as it's a creative image (and clearly fits the theme), I'm open to it!

What do you want to accomplish this year? What are you hoping for, or what are you excited for? (This can be RL you, your HOL character/life, or a mix of both!)

The additional challenge is that somewhere in your picture/project, you must also represent something that motivates or inspires you towards said goals and dreams. Perhaps this is something complex like passion, or perhaps it's something simple, like food ;)! Please include a quick note below the picture to point out that motivator! (Unless it is really, really obvious). You're also welcome to describe your goals/dreams represented in the picture if you want but it is not required! (This is the graphics club after all!)

Please remember to upload your image to a picture hosting site first (like tinypic or Photobucket) and then post the graphic or the link in this thread. By doing so you will earn yourself 20 shiny diamonds and 2 graphic points!

You have until February 6th, 11:59PM HOL time to post your goals and dreams graphics!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright then, here's mine.

This year in RL should be my second to last year in school based on my age. But instead, this year I want to compress my studies and graduate at the end of the year. This will mean I can go to University next year, and that's another step towards entering my dream profession, genetics.

I used passion for genetics (the pink colour) as my motivator. Both stick figures are me, but the one on the ground is me now and the one on the double helix is where I want to be at the end of the year: several steps or rungs closer to my higher goal.

35mejqb.jpg

• Like 3